New Bible School class and Change of Worship Time, February 28, 2021
A New Sunday School Class
New Life Christian Church is starting a new Sunday school class on February 28, 2021!
With the requirement still in place to wear masks and social distance in all public gatherings, a traditional Sunday School program would be exceedingly difficult.
The Discovering Jesus Bible class is a first step toward the goal of a full slate of Sunday School Classes at New Life.
The Discovering Jesus Bible Class will be a 45-minute, multi-age class held in the auditorium after the Sunday morning worship service.
The class will use storytelling, Bible reading and discussion, as well as interactive large and small group activities to discover the amazing life of Jesus, the daily lessons we can learn from Him and practically apply it.
Discovering Jesus will by design engage the whole family and everyone attending.
A Change to Our Meeting Time
On February 28, 2021, we will change the start time of our worship service. Worship will start at 10:00 AM. The Discovering Jesus class will start at 11:15 and end at Noon.
Welcome to New Life Christian Church of Emporia!
We would love you join us for worship any Sunday you can. We meet at 10:30 AM.
Due to the current guidelines from our county health department and county commission, we require that all attendees wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at the in-person service.
We encourage people to “Draw near to God” and still observe good social distance practices with your brothers and sisters in Christ.
On-Line Worship Services
For those who cannot join us in person, we also post our service on this site. They can be found on the “Media/Resources” page or on the links at the top of the page marked “Sermons” and “Current Sermons”.
The services are also linked on the New Life Christian Church Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/NewLifeChristianChurchofEmporia/
General Safety Information:
- If you have been sick or feeling poorly or have been around anyone who has been, please stay home during this time especially if you have had any signs of fever in the 48 hours prior to the service.
- We will not be able to provide childcare or nursery services at these services. Children are welcomed to attend and sit with their families. There are children’s activity sheets available at the welcome table.
- The chairs will be preset into groups for families and allow for social distancing. Please do not move the chairs.
- The self-contained and pre-packaged elements of communion are available as you enter the building.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at the entry to the church building.
- Contributions and prayer requests can be placed in the boxes in the auditorium or the one placed at the exit of the building. Contributions can also be made on-line at nlccoe.com.
Yours very sincerely,